Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shaggy's Harbor Bar & Grill

April 3, 2012
Shaggy's Harbor Bar & Grill
Biloxi, MS

I am still in love with the location, and outside dining at this place!  Heidi and I went earlier in the day on this trip to Shaggy's - around 4:30 p.m.  There was no crowd, we were seated immediately and our waitress was prompt and attentive!

I ordered the Charbroiled oysters (yes again) for an appetizer, but this time Heidi helped me eat them...YUM!  I had the Southern BBQ Shrimp.  The spicy flavor of the shrimp was fabulous, but I didn't too much care for it being served over mashed potatoes (?) wasn't sure where they got the idea for that one.  Heidi decided to have the Half/Half Shrimp Oyster Po-Boy. Well, that was a great choice - the shrimp and oysters were spilling out of the bread!  Great food, good service this time, and fair pricing!

Glad that we gave them another chance, this visit was a good meal.








No comments:

Post a Comment